NOTE: Not all N95 masks are equal. Most are for industrial use. The N95 respirator offered by Face Mask Supply is FDA cleared for medical use because it passed stringent fluid resistance testing. This is widely considered critical since airborne viruses transfer as fluid droplets.
- NIOSH approved.
- FDA cleared.
- Meets CDC Guidelines for infection control of Flu, SARS, Corona Virus, Tuberculosis, Anthrax, Smallpox and more.
- Patented design provides lower breathing pressure and a better fit for a greater range of facial sizes.
- Foldable design allows respirator to fit in a pocket.
- Staple-free head straps.
- Highest Level of ASTM Fluid Resistance, 160mm HG
- Single-use only. Must be discarded after one use.
- Filter material made in USA and/or China.
This respirator has been evaluated and approved by The National Institute of Occupations Safety & Health (NIOSH) and is cleared by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is a N95 Respirator deemed “Surgical” by the FDA. It is not a Surgical Mask. “Surgical N95 Respirators” undergo more rigorous testing and are designed to both prevent the spread of germs and protect the wearer’s respiratory system.
Face Mask Supply offers N95 Respirators that provide the latest in advanced protection and comfort. Each respirator was designed to filter out hazardous microscopic particles and effectively protect the wearer’s respiratory system. Soft edges and layered material create a tight seal around the face that is made to be comfortably worn for long periods of time. Conversation stays clear and audible with the away-from-face design. Respirators fold flat for portability and convenient storage without being crushed. Breathe easy and breathe safely in a pandemic environment.
What is the difference between a regular N95 Respirator and a Surgical N95 Respirator?